Comenius Regio Partnerships
Comenius Regio promotes joint co-operation activities between local and regional authorities with a direct role in the management of schools, across Europe. The aims of this activity are to:
- enable the participating regions to develop and exchange best practice
- develop sustainable cooperation across borders
- strengthen the European dimension in school education
- offer European learning experiences to teachers, pupils and administrators.
To find out about upcoming Comenius Regio Contact Seminars, click here
|Benefits||Comenius Regio partnerships:
- foster cooperation among local and regional school authorities across Europe
- provide opportunities to link with another European region with the aim of improving your educational offering to young people
- motivate local authority staff and teachers by exchanging best practice and promoting cooperation
- include schools and other players linked to education (eg teacher training, youth groups, vocational educators, community organisations and employers)
|Funding||Grants cover costs related to mobility (travelling to a partner country) and the implementation of project activities and dissemination of results.
The funding is based on a lump sum for mobility and real costs for additional project costs.